Thursday, April 12, 2007

WAR

Apparently, I'm in a posting war with Buzz who knew. His blog is listed to the right of this blog and no I don't know how to link. I get an e-mail from him today saying he's at 6 postings and to take that. I immediately click on his blog (I can't believe I'll admit to this during a time of War) because he really is funny. He's calling a title with a you tube video a post. I totally disagree with him, but being the generous person I am I gave him .25 for the post so really he's only posted 5.25 for this month. I'm going to kick his ass!!!

4 comments:

Buzz said...

That .25 is the differnece right now.

Unknown said...

I think I should get points for being able to spell. Just sayin.'

Jane said...

I am watching Tim's war with Katie about posting and his war with Erin about body fat % and wishing that I was in both contests!

I'm only a lurker for both shows.

Damn.

:-)

MW said...

Go Katie, Go Katie, Go Katie!