Sunday, April 08, 2007

Frozen Indoors

Seriously, I ventured out this morning to get some things for these projects that are due on Tuesday. It's frigid out there! Yes, I know all you Texans already know this. My point is I'm still in my coat indoors and have been here for 2 hours. I've also agreed to go to a friend's bbq this evening surely we get to stand inside while Gareth grills our food. He's a guy he can handle the cold. I totally think this is fair.

How does one motivate in this weather? Don't even ask me about my working out or lack there of. Erin I will be seeking motivation from you this summer when I take a long break from running;)

I guess I should get back to the projects or I'm going to really hate life tomorrow!!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

I find it interesting people look to me for motivation... But, I'm happy to provide!

See you tomorrow at Core? :)

md said...

I'm ready for some warm sunny weather. we camped thursday and friday evening. we woke up to freezing temps and sleet saturday morning. not fun!