Friday, April 06, 2007

T-I-R-E-D

I have no idea what is going on with me but I'm extremely tired these days. The sad part is I can't fall asleep at night for the life of me. WTF??? This is annoying considering I'm a gal that likes her 8 hours of z's.

Yesterday I came home from an ultra long day at school, major project due that I've been working insane hours on (ok, not Jarvis insane, but Cruise Director insane)and I could barely hold my eyes open. I refuse to take a nap at 5:30pm considering that would definitely wreck havoc on my sleeping pattern or lack there of. I managed to stay somewhat awake until 9:30pm and slept until 8am. What's sad is I would really like to take a nap right now. It's 3pm.

I'm sad that I had to miss Creamy Flava last night. He puts on one heck of a show. Mayonnaise can you please forgive me?

4 comments:

Me said...

I have totally been tired, yet unable to sleep normally too! Must be something in the air... or hormones... or something.

I say hunker down on the couch with the book. That whole cleanliness is next to godliness thing is an urban myth...

Erin said...

Me too! I am wide awake until 11:00, but have the hardest time waking up.

Glad you are back to blogging. :)

MW said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MW said...

You killed my comment.