Sunday, April 20, 2008

Random Things About Me

1. I wanted to be a solid gold dancer when I grew up.
2. I still want to be a solid gold dancer.
3. I love 80s music.
4. I really don't like beer.
5. But I will drink it if I 'have' to.
6. I'm the queen procrastinator.
7. I'm supposed to be writing a term paper now;-)
8. I love to run.
9. I am a strong runner.
10. Maybe not the fastest.
11. I am always on time.
12. I'm scared to death of thunderstorms.
13. I would be a great private investigator.
14. I talk out loud TO movies. (as in 'He is not going to do that').
15. Maybe that's why my friends don't ask me to movies.
16. I can't sit still unless I'm really tired.
17. I hate to clean.
18. I love spring and fall.
19. I've lived in 6 cities and 4 states.
20. I'm commitment phobic.
21. I find it difficult to commit to things to far in advance.
22. I love to render.
23. I'm very observant.
24. I like numbers.
25. My alias is Bunny.
26. I plan to qualify for the Boston Marathon in December.
27. I love plain m&ms.
28. I love oreos & milk- they should be at the top of the food chain.
29. I don't like to drive.
30. Although if you're a slow driver I won't let you drive me.
31. I always drive over the speed limit.
32. I love to read.
33. I don't lose things.
34. It may take me a year to find it, it's still not lost.
35. I like small houses.
36. I love a good mexican martini.
37. I want to learn to speak Spanish fluently.
38. I want to live overseas, preferably Spain.
39. I love water (ocean, lakes & rivers).
40. I love dogs.
41. I can't decide how I want to remodel my bathroom.
42. I like hand written letters.
43. I can't seem to change my phone to 512.
44. I love to sleep.
45. I require sleep.
46. You will know if I haven't slept in a while;-)
47. I love a good story.
48. I like when my life creates a story, preferably a funny one.
49. I love friends who make me laugh.
50. I like to laugh so hard I cry or get the hiccups.
51. The Internet is my enemy.
52. I love Dr. McDreamy.
53. I found the writer's strike to be annoying.
54. Mint chocolate chip ice cream is my favorite.
55. Baskin Robbins please.
56. Sweet not salt.
57. Humidity doesn't agree with my hair.
58. I have super fine hair.
59. I think I'm 5'7".
60. I can't keep a calendar.
61. If I have to have a calendar I like the paper kind.
62. I wish I could sing.
63. My neighbors wish the same thing.
64. I am bossy.
65. I've had a python in my house, no it was not my pet.
66. I've almost stepped on a copperhead.
67. I've had a random snake wrap around my leg.
68. It was dark so I couldn't tell what kind.
69. I had my first car wreck at the age of 14.
70. Legal driving age was 15 in La.
71. I've rolled an explorer.
72. I've had to use doggy doors to get into houses.
73. None of these houses were mine.
74. No, I was not breaking and entering, all legit.
75. I'm great with directions, no GPS necessary.
76. I served on a triathlon board.
77. I've never done a triathlon.
78. I've made daiquiris with a food processor.
79. I couldn't find my parents blender.
80. Obviously, they were out of town and I was underage;-)
81. I was a Bearcat Belle.
82. I have good intuition.
83. I really need to write my term paper.
84. I'm excited to be pursuing something I love.
85. I am opinionated.
86. Sometimes I don't notice when I'm thinking out loud.
87. I have a love hate relationship with getting up early.
88. I drown my coffee in cream & sugar.
89. I don't like big meals.
90. I like a good glass of pinot noir.
91. My closet is extremely organized.
92. I've stayed up all night dancing and then went straight to the fish market.
93. It was fun.
94. I've stayed up all night for a school project.
95. Not so much fun.
96. I've always wanted curly hair of medium thickness.
97. I'm always reading 2-3 books at a time.
98. I'm at the half-way point with my Design degree.
99. I took piano lessons for 4 years.
100. I want to play the guitar.
101. I stayed in a relationship too long because HE could play a guitar;-)

Now, the procrastination must end, onto Modernism/Postmodernism!

11 comments:

Erin said...

i love it, katie. what a fun blog post.

your python story was one of the best stories i've ever heard, by the way. :)

dr mel said...

Great post, Katie.

holly said...

I love it, too.

Mint Chocolate Chip is my favorite, too.

KP said...

I, too, think I'm 5'7".

Shorey said...

Great list!

Jane said...

Love it. Thanks for sharing. Ever get that term paper done?!

Brooke said...

I love your list. We have a lot in common.

Anonymous said...

This was hee-lar! I especially love making the daquiri's out of the food processor. I would fill dad's vodka bottles with water. Awful!!!!

Maggie said...

too funny!
going thru doggy doors?? and I wanna hear more about the snake around your leg!
new grey's on tonight! yay.
I'm scarred of thunderstorms too!

Missychel said...

no wonder i like you so much.....BUNNY!!! :)

Kevin said...

Hmmm, so now I no a little more about the person I run into at Rogue all the time. Great post.