Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Just When You Think I'm Done...

I find another person who loves peacock blue like I do...of course I should have known my BFF, Ranya Louise, would love it too. Side note to her name: We've known each other for a long time, and my legal name is Katherine Anne. Well, Ranya being a Middle Eastern gal, naturally needed a southern name too, hence, Ranya Louise. All of our correspondence contains our southern names. Now onto some pix. I did not do her place justice, I only took photos from the top of the stairs in her entry way, and should have snapped a few from the downstairs too...oh well, looks like I'll need to go back real soon and remedy my lack in photos...






Meet Ranya Louise.

1 comment:

LanyaLouise said...

OMG- I forgot about the tree pic! WE should have moved my scarf before you took the pic! Come back soon- you have a bedroom now!