Thursday, February 24, 2011

Hmmm...

 I must admit I've always admired glass houses, but being the streaker (in doors) that I am I've always shied away from them. Until now that is...I've figured out a way to have one. It can be my 'country home,' in a modern way of course. While perusing Freshome I ran across the most spectacular post on a cabin built in Norway by architect Tommie Wilhelmsen. When I read cabin the last thing I envisioned were the following pix.  

 I love the curves on the exterior. See what I mean...not the cabin that I imagined, but right up my alley.
With enough land I think it would be safe for me to have a glass house.


 With a second home I welcome the minimalist approach...really makes for a relaxing escape from the real world.




Ok, I needed a little sparkle...I couldn't go all colorless.

No comments: