Friday, December 29, 2006

The stars are in my favor...

or so far they are in my favor. Ok, so I'm not one to read horoscopes however as I sit here at work with nada to do I'm surfing the blog world. You know check one friends blog that takes me about 2 seconds to read (Erin your posts have always been longer than this), obviously that's not going to get me through the work day so what does one do...move to the links section of the blog. Oh, goody more surfing to do. http://www.josegringo.com/ I have no idea how to do the link stuff for my blog so if you want to clue me in great if not, kiss it;) This is Joey's blog whom I've met one time however, in the blog world I feel like I know him well. He was kind enough to post horoscopes for 2007 from the onion...(http://mobile.theonion.com/content/node/56706). His outlook not so good...but this blog is about me so whatever. My year is posted below and let me tell you I think it's going to be a great one!

Cancer June 22 - July 22. 2007 might finally be the year when you take your life into your own hands and begin doing something proactive about your future. Keep checking back here to see if that's indeed the case.

I agree with the onion...things are already going my way! Hope yours is as good as mine!!

5 comments:

MW said...

what the fuck is this supposed to mean?

"Gemini May 21 - June 21
As upset as you'll be over breaking your New Year's resolution, it will ultimately pale in comparison to how friends and family members of your victims will feel."

Unknown said...

Looks like you're going nuts in the new year...guess i should keep my distance;)

Mike said...

Thanks for this, Katie:

"Learn to focus on the positives this year, instead of just dwelling on January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, November, and December."

Erin said...

Very nice. So, I'm a gemini - who are Wiley & my victims?

PS - Hope it's okay that my posts take longer to read. :)

Anonymous said...

Katie, I am always happy to provide even a modicum of entertainment to my working class friends. And by working class I mean people with actual paying jobs rather than just hanging out and hoping someone pays me for it...

-Joey