Friday, December 22, 2006

Argh!!!

I have made the decision to get back into the dating game. Yes, I'm admitting this on my blog but seriously it's time. I won't be doing the online thing this go round...just not my story. I have figured out the top 5 things I look for in a guy. Laugh all you want but looking at my ex-boyfriends and the boys who broke my heart...not a one of them would have passed the top 5 test. I have to keep these things in mind so that I don't get distracted by the trivial things that won't stand the test of time. Basically, I'll throw this out to all of my friends see who they know.

top 5 qualities a guy must have...
1. Honest
2. Reliable- this tends to be a tough one?
3. Sense of Humor- please make me laugh
4. Athletic- I HAVE to run he's gotta understand that & I don't want a lazy boy
5. Kind

Once all of that is said and done there will have to be chemistry which isn't something I can explain. Now to find this guy!!

Side note- Dear Precious Wiley stuck in Mexico with nothing to do please notice I've made a posting record for me- 7 posts in 1 month. Yahoo!!

6 comments:

MW said...

hmmm...
lets find a brother and sister that need dates!

Sharon said...

I have a few winning ideas for you. Will be back on the 4th. More then...

Cheers, --sj

MW said...

All I want for Xmas is a brand new post!

Buzz said...

Great post Katie.

MW said...

"Now you'll need to post something that will take up atleast 10 minutes of my time at work ;) "

If you're going to talk the talk, you better type up posts, young lady!
*<]8^)

PaPa said...

I was not bored at all! These are great! Samantha has tasked me to find guys for all of friends still in California...so they will all move here. I'll find someone for you too! Thanks for the entertainment! Ciao