Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Non-Paying Tenants

Ok, so another cold early morning start. I soooo did NOT feel like getting out of bed today. I mean a Fartlek run on a 7 mi loop I could do that on my own...BUT I remembered my commitment to myself so I drug lazy bum out of the bed, bleary eyed and all. I start getting dressed and out of the corner of my eye I spot THE MOUSE darting under my chest of drawers. OMG!! I did NOT need to see this thing alive. I'm trying to kill it with D-Con I had no interest in laying eyes on this thing while it was still breathing. Lucky me I still had the broom in my room from cleaning up the other day, as if this is really going to help. I am standing on my bed with the broom screaming at this furry creature as if I'm really going to kill it. I think the broom was my moral support.

Apparently, this D-Con stuff is lethal and mice/rats eat it and about the 4th day their dead. I want to see this free loader dead. I promise I'm not an animal hater but this non-paying tenant has chewed/ruined 3 pair of shoes and eats my cliff bars. The store is usually out of my favorite kind. It's war at my house!

4 comments:

Erin said...

I have the funniest mental picture of you in running clothes, jumping on your bed with a broom. :)

Unknown said...

I can assure you it was nothing but sex appeal at 4:30 this morning;)

I now have the glue trays...we shall see!

Anonymous said...

What's your favorite cliff bar flavor?

Unknown said...

chocolate chip