Saturday, April 30, 2011

Organizing

I have finally organized my loft space. It has taken me 1 1/2 years to tackle it full on. It had become a war zone to the point I feared for my life upon entering the space. Lucky for me this is upstairs at my house so I don't really 'see' the space, but something had to give. Now that work is super hectic I can organize. I function well when I'm scheduled to the max, too much free time and I can't get anything done. I thought I would share some things I ran across while rummaging through the mess.

I found my grandfather's obituary so I thought I'd post a pic of this man...isn't he the cutest!






Can you believe I ran across pix of Princess Diana on this weekend? Me neither. While I didn't get into the royal wedding at all I did peruse the pix. The Duchess Catherine looked beautiful.


I ran across more design tear outs I love. Excuse the scanning. It may be time for a new one. I love the color of this room with the details of the wall and chandelier...not a fan of the furniture.

I like the colors and variety of textures in this room. Granted it did come from the Sherwin Williams catalog so the color should be spot on. 


Look how fun this purple kitchen is, who knew!

These are the things I uncovered while organizing the war zone. I'm happy to report my drafting table is free of paper/mail piles, and I can get back to drawing. It's been a very exciting Saturday!!!

No comments: