Thursday, April 14, 2011

Glamorous

I ran across the most beautiful picture on Martha Angus' blog the other day and it got me thinking about the glamour of Old Hollywood. Or maybe I'm just feeling nostalgic from the pic I ran across. Simple, elegant and classy...I like them all!

 This picture takes my breath away, the soft lavender and grace of the entire photo.
It's Elizabeth Taylor, need I say more...I'm still sad she's gone so soon.

 1950's Vogue Magazine so simple and classic.


Edith Head so famous for her Hollywood costumes. The woman is amazing!

 The infamous Marilyn Monroe dress also created by Edith Head
Breakfast at Tiffany's sketch also from Edith Head.


One of my favorite Vogue covers.

anuvuestudio.wordpress.com


I just like this pic the lighting, color and simplicity of it.

No comments: