Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Facial Love

I am always on a quest for the perfect facial mask that actually works, ya know shrink the ever expanding pores on my face, de-wrinkle if possible. I have spent countless dollars hunting for this miracle worker and have 1/4 used bottles littering my bathroom cabinets. The people that write the descriptions for said products are the best bull-shitters on the planet. I spend countless hours trying to figure out which one to buy. Get home all excited to use these bottles of gold only to be disappointed that nothing has changed. Sure my skin feels smoother for one day, but it looks the same.

Recently, an old friend mentioned a miracle clay at Whole Foods that cost a whopping $5.99. Naturally, I left work and went straight to WF to get this stuff...couldn't wait to get home and try it. All reviews talked about the pulsating feeling in your face and all kinds of fireworks coming from this special clay.

I'm not gonna lie this stuff rocks. It dries so tight I couldn't move my lips, which of course sent me into a fit of laughter, not recommended. Granted I can't say anything for sure yet. Directions say to use once a week so I'll follow this routine for a month then judge.




Here's a pic of what it looks like on one's face.



No comments: