Sunday, July 29, 2012

Addicted

I'm sure I'm not the only one that is currently addicted to the Olympics. I can't even read my twitter feed since there are spoilers. This happened yesterday and bummed me out, but lesson learned. No, social media for me right now:-)
via Dezeen
via Dezeen
What are your must see events? I've always loved swimming and women's gymnastics. Although, after last night I also love men's gymnastics. I guess I haven't paid much attention in years past but wow, does it take some serious strength to work that pommel horse. I'm rooting for John Orozco...his story last night had me balling. 


Has anyone noticed the amount of empty seats at the swimming events? Strange to me.


Well, one thing is for sure, my house and sleep are going to suffer big time for the next 2 weeks.

No comments: