Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I LOVE YELLOW

Honestly, I have nothing to report other than I love the yellow sun!!!! I was starting to think I'd never see it again. I had to go sit by the pool and just absorb some good 'ole vitamin d. AHHH!!!

There is one more day I also thought would never get here...end of spring semester. Tomorrow at 10am I can kiss spring '07 good bye. YIPPEE!!!

Random notes- I actually ran 5 days last week which included one 10 mi run. Who knew any of this was still possible? We're back for the month of May. I have no idea how it's going to work for the month of June. I've got class M-F starting at 8am...yuck!

Last but not least- my bike will be tuned up come Thursday. You may want to stay off the road;)

7 comments:

Sharon said...

Congrats on the end of the semester! Cheers to you!! --sj

MW said...

you can always run trail run mondays with me a some others on Mondays at 6pm!

Unknown said...

Jarvis- Thanks!

Wiley I may take you up on trail runs in June. I HATE working out in the evenings...just not my thang so meeting people would be good!

Kris said...

Sun? There was sun?? Wouldn't you know, I leave Austin, the sun comes out. That's got to mean something...

Anyway, I'm glad you got to enjoy it, and congrats on the end of the semester!

Steph said...

Congrats on making it through the semester and finals.

Jane said...

Congrats Katie! I love hearing this :-)

I am riding this Saturday. Email me if you want to join. The Armadillo something or other in Liberty Hill. A lot of different distances and support!

You rock!!

md said...

yeah! you made it through the semester....party time.
let me know when you want to ride!