Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Buh-Bye Spring Semester '07

It's official. Spring Semester '07 done!!! My art professor was very impressed with the improvements I made and how many drawings I had completed for today. Honestly, improving was going to be simple. I was going from hangman to an actual drawing. I was excited, not that I plan to show anyone any of this. Just sayin.'

Also, I went to see Zane today at Jack & Adams for my bike-fit. He made some adjustments to the seat which puts him in God-like status in my eyes. Took some pressure off some serious body parts;) I can't wait to pick her up tomorrow and hit the road. I advise the rest of you to stay off the road. Consider this a kind warning;)

The best news of all...I've worn my sunglasses 2 days in a row. I may just crack a beer for the occasion!!!

4 comments:

Erin said...

YEAH!! I'm so excited, Katie! Let's hit the streets ASAP.

Lulu said...

Yay for school being over! And yay for bike riding! And yay for wine tonight!

holly said...

Don't you just love the feeling of being done? The week after a semester was over was my favorite part of college.

Jane said...

Congrats, Katie!! You did good.