Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Amazed

I'm amazed with myself today. Yes, I have the right to be self-absorbed on occasion. I admit I stayed up late and watched all of the bachelor so I didn't get a whole lot of sleep before my early am run. I must say I'm amazed at everything I managed to accomplish on little sleep. Pam, Jane & I met at the rock at 5:30am sharp (Jane is really doing well with the time thing!). We took off for a 5 mile run which was surprisingly nice. Afterwords I went to the gym to lift weights, this is something I'm dedicating myself to this summer. I then hit the grocery, washed clothes and cleaned my house all before noon today. I'm patting myself on the back as I type this. For the afternoon I went to Book People to study for my final and of course I had to buy a book on the way out. Confession- I am dangerous in a book store;)

Tomorrow up for another 5:30am run...it's time to turn this into a habit!!!

1 comment:

Kris said...

The bookstore is a DANGEROUS place for me. You should see all the books I have that I haven't read!