Friday, June 08, 2012

Drinks Anyone???

I love Hospitality Design, while I'm not a huge bar person I like a cool design. While flipping through my latest issue of Hospitality Design it's the awards issue, lucky me and lucky you. Hope you enjoy! The winner of the Nightclub, Bar or Lounge is Allure Nightclub, Yas Island Yacht Club, owned by Cipriani. Interior Design Firm is Orbit Design Studio.
Photo by Owen Ragget
I like to have drinks on the Marina, care to join me?
Photo by Owen Ragget
I love the ceiling detail and the all white look.
Photo by Owen Ragget
 It's hard to tell but in the picture above is a half-shot of private seating in the midst of the bar...I would love a glass of Prosecco (blogger isn't recognizing the word Prosecco???) then sit back and watch the crowd.
Photo by Owen Ragget

Photo by Owen Ragget

No comments: