Sunday, June 24, 2012

Books, books and more books...oh, how I love a good one. Reading is something I do every single day of my life. While I try to spend at least an hour a day doing this, even if I only have 5 minutes I'll take it and bury my nose in a book. What I wouldn't give to have a library similar to the one in Vancouver. I realize we're getting ready to build a new one downtown and trust me I look forward to it. While I frequent the Faulk Library all the time, it's not a space I want to plop down and start reading in. 
Photograph by Benjamin Benschneider
The Vancouver Community Library, designed by Miller Hull Partnership of Seattle. Five Stories, LEED Gold Certified, 83,000 sq. ft. for $24.5 million. I'm pretty sure I need to see this place in person.
Benjamin Benschneider
Ben Benschneider
via Miller Hull
via Miller Hull
via Miller Hull

No comments: