Friday, October 21, 2011

Walls Are Fun

Another design thing I'm crazy for is wallcoverings...once known as wallpaper back in the 80's and looked a little something like this:

Super traditional and everything in the room matched the wallpaper. Well, we moved from that era to paint, and now, instead of wallpaper we have wallcoverings. Like anything from the 80's era it needed a new name. I have to say there are some amazing options in wallcoverings, take a look:

via Trendir
 A few Swarovski Crystals to make your room sparkle.

via The Decorista
via Freshome
Yeah, I know I found a black option. No surprise there!

via Freshome
This fun metallic wall is actually a swanky hair salon in Austin, Propaganda. I need to go see the entire space the pictures look really cool.

via The Decorista
via Maya Romanoff
via Maya Romanoff

No comments: