Friday, October 28, 2011

Closet/Dressing Room

I have a dirty little secret. While I love small houses and prefer them over the grandiose ones, I have a thing for large walk-in closets or a dressing room if possible. I think if it were up to me I could put the bed in the closet and use the bedroom as my dressing room...I'm not saying anyone would let me do such a thing but it's tempting. Here are some fantastic dressing rooms I've found.

via Here
This has always been one of my favorite closets...see it was probably the guest room, brilliant idea if you ask me.

via Pinterest
Yes, I think one needs a chair in their closet. Maybe, that's the transition that turns the closet into a dressing room.

via Freshome Blog
via Freshome Blog
I admit my closet is organized by color too. I find this visually appealing.

via Elle Decor
via La Dolce Vita Blog
via Freshome Blog
via Freshome Blog

No comments: