Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Home Office

Home offices are an everyday need these days. When I think of my home and what I would want for a home office I'm all over the board on this one...below are some pix of the spaces I currently love. Enjoy~
via The Decorista
via Pinterest
I love the masculinity of this office, black brick, wood cabinets and the leather chair. Although, I think I could use that leather chair:-)
via Simple Everyday Glamour
Yes, I think one can have a more glamorous office space...you might need to add a computer to this one.
via Live Creating Yourself
I have always LOVED this office space...I think it's the art wall with a stack of books that make my heart swoon. Yeah, I'm sure the black wall also has something to do with it. Basically, I love every square inch of this one.
via Pinterest
via Pinterest

via Decor8

via Freshome

No comments: