Sunday, October 21, 2007

Boo

Unfortunately, today's race wasn't meant to be. The poopie doop feeling I had yesterday was a nice strong sinus headache that kept getting worse. Around mid-night I told myself if I woke up with the headache still pulsating in my left eye extending to the back of my head I would NOT be getting up for the race. You guessed it around 4:45 I woke up with headache still intact and had to make an executive decision not to race. The last thing I need right now is a full on sinus infection;( A quick text to my partner in crime, Jon, letting him know I wouldn't be there.

I'm sure I donated to a worthy cause!

3 comments:

dr mel said...

Feel better, Katie!

JohnF said...

I missed the race for the same reason. Better to rest and better for the next run.

md said...

headaches suck the big one!! missed seeing you at the race.
Hope you feel better soon.