Monday, July 16, 2007

The Simple Things in Life

I swear the simplest things in life make me soooo happy!!! I love a good night's sleep. I'm not kidding when I call that love. After a great night of sleep I walk around announcing how happy I am for that rest. Last night would be no different. 9 full hours of sleep. I think I was out within a nanosecond of my head hitting the pillow. I woke up this am and thought ahhhh!!!

I won't lie that I'm a complete nerd when it comes down to me and my z's. The challenge of it is I also like to get up early so needless to say I'm usually in the bed with a book by 9pm...and I wonder why I'm single;) Not really but that's a whole 'nother blog.

This summer I came to the oh, so sad realization that sleep a full night of sleep will be few and far between until December 2009...that's when I graduate. The next 2 years are going to be a huge challenge. Some of my projects require me to skip an entire night of sleep i can assure you this is not pretty, not pretty at all.

I apologize in advance (this apology is good for the next 2 years) if I seem a tad cranky. I don't mean it I promise I just don't function well when under less than 8 hours of sleep.

No comments: