Thursday, December 27, 2012

Cool

I just read an article on the 6 coolest offices in the world and picked one to share. Unfortunately, Dell (where I currently work) didn't make this list. Apparently, the 80's hasn't made a comeback in office furniture. Oh, well there's always next year.
Anyway, I chose to show you Red Bull's office in London designed by Jump-Studios.

Reception Desk. Source
Source
Um, slide...yes, please. This alone made me want to share this office. Who doesn't want a slide from floor to floor...seems like a more efficient way to get around an office.
Source
Conference rooms and lounge space. Source
Source
Source
Ok, so I couldn't find any pictures of the actual "work" spaces, but I figure with all the cool lounging spaces you can just pick up your laptop and work in one of those areas.

No comments: