Friday, December 14, 2012

Confession

Confession time. For the past 2 years I've been using a word to live the year by. However, what I've noticed is I choose an awesome word, post it to my blog and think about it on occasion. Really the whole point of choosing a word is to keep it in mind every time I'm making a decision, writing out my goals, etc. Well, my confession is I do no such thing. Like I said, I post the word to my blog and think magically it will take care of itself. Silly, I know. While it's not like I've done nothing with these precious words and there hasn't been improvement in my life, it's just I haven't respected the word enough in my opinion. Let's review.

2011
LOVE Statue
via here
Meh, is the grade I'll give me on this one. While I've turned the corner on a lot of things that go on in my head, there's still a ways to go.

2012
How to create your very own WordPress widget
via here


I think I did a better job in 2012 with my word create. Way more progress in life than 2011. I'm one of those that really thinks Rome was built in a day...go figure!

Without further adieu, my new word is...
2013 
BUILD
Sorry, I couldn't find a good pic for my word...maybe I'll find one later to post. The goal is to build off of the 2 previous words and continue with forward progress. 
Do you choose a word for your year, resolutions, what is your preference for the New Year?

No comments: