Tuesday, October 16, 2012

ACL

I admit that title is somewhat misleading. I did not go to ACL this year. While I experienced a moment of sadness on Friday after today I know for fact I made the right decision. Should I ever score FREE VIP tickets, I believe my music festival days are a thing of the past.
While I chose not to go I did decide on Sunday it would be fun to walk down and take pictures of the things I see on the outside of the gate, mainly the bike storage. Again, walking down there confirmed my decision not to go, the human navigation gets tiring on those skinny sidewalks.
By the time I got down there I was slightly worn out and only snapped a few pix. However, the good news is Halloween is in full effect in the Bouldin Creek neighborhood.



My favorite are the bikes in trees.







*All images KaJ Design

No comments: