Saturday, September 29, 2012

It's Time

whatchathinkaboutthat.tumblr

Let's see I started this blog back in 2006 and I'm pretty sure there was A LOT of red wine involved. No idea what possessed me to start one as I've never considered myself a writer, and if you peruse my blog you'll notice it's heavy on pictures. I can't help it I'm visual. Anyway the point of this post is, I believe it's time I finally spelled the title correctly. I know I've lived with the wrong spelling of gibberish (or in my previous title's case "jibberish") for 6 years but it's time to make the switch. At first I thought it was kinda funny, I didn't bother looking up the spelling as that's a simple click of the mouse (remember there was red wine involved, common sense need not apply) then when I realized what I had done I thought, "oh well, my last name starts with a J, I'll just keep it." However, as of today, September 29, 2012 we will change the title to, A Bunch of Gibberish. It's a little odd looking to me...we'll see how this goes.

No comments: