Saturday, August 18, 2012

Loves of the Week

Random things I saw this week and loved this week...enjoy!
via DigsDigs
I love blue...no surprise there.
via Elle Decor
Delray Biker Blues- My Pink Soapbox
via Pinterest
I absolutely LOVE this kitchen. Simple clean modern look...sleek cabinets and love the color combo. Awesomeness!!!
via this is glamorous
Don't think I'm not already checking out dresses for the holidays...I am. Fashion is challenging in the sense you have to think way ahead of the time you actually need to wear the outfit. This is more difficult when you live in a super hot climate. I'm diggin' the gold dress above.
via themannequinmd
I'm in need of a new look and love the sleek sexy look above. Can't wait for some fall weather. This is my favorite time of year as far as fashion is concerned.

No comments: