Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Hobbies

There are a ton of hobbies I want to explore, however, space seems to be an issue. While perusing the design blogs I've noticed quite a few studios (referred to as the modern shed) built in people's yards. This beats the old school shed any day of the week. When I have a house I will totally build one. Just think you can leave it messy and no one will know.
via Dezeen
MB Architecture built the studio container above. Supercool, right? Oh, the fun it will be.
via Studio Shed
I love the open doors with the deck above. I think Bronco would be pleased with this option.
Kanga Room Systems based here in Austin, convenient.
via TreeHugger
One of my favs. Although, I won't 'office' in it. This space is for painting, sewing, building furniture, etc. Kithaus designed by Tom Sandonato and Martin Wehmann. Don't you want one, too?

No comments: