Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Round Things

I have a deep love for circles and round things. Perhaps, it's because there's no beginning or end point. It just keeps going kind of like life. Or the silly childhood song that just won't quit, "the wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round." I have a friend that used to sing that when we did speed work around the track. Talk about stuck in your head...
via Freshome
Damien Hirst
via sketch42blog- "September" by Richard Serra
via Pinterest
*Photo by KaJ Design
 The above is a house for sale in South Austin...I LOVE the windows.


*Photo by KaJ Design
*Photo by KaJ Design
Above is a house down the street from me. I'm yet to get a really good pic. It's hard to capture the entire yard. Amazing amounts of yellow.

No comments: