Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Austin Modern Home Tour

I love getting to cruise through modern homes that I would otherwise not get to cruise through. We saw some cool places on Saturday. Check it out.
Peach Tree St.
The above house had my favorite kitchen, which is pictured below. Architect James Harkrider of Studio D + Form.


Hilwin Circle

Hilwin Circle
The above 2 pix are from a house we looked at on Hilwin Circle designed by architect Travis Young. Some fabulous details that I couldn't capture, but really like his work.
Balcones Dr.

Balcones Dr. 
The above house did a fantastic job of living indoor/outdoor. Living spaces completely opened to the outside. Amazing vegetable garden not pictured here. Architect, designer and homeowner Elizabeth Alford of Pollen Architecture and Design.
Elizabeth St.
I love the house on Elizabeth St. Built by Richard White of Abode Modern Homes. He doubles as the homeowner, lucky dog! Concept design by AlterStudio Architects. This house had the most fabulous master bathroom. The bad news for you dear reader is I only had my phone on me to take the pic...my lens has a scratch so it's blurry, but I think you'll get the idea of how fabulous it would be to have this bathroom.


No comments: