Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

Remember if Christmas is a disaster we're blaming my sis. Just setting the record straight. Ok, my mom's painting had a few starts, stops and do-overs. The beauty of painting on canvas you can just paint over your mistakes and begin again...it also, adds texture to your painting, win-win as far as I'm concerned. Alright, here ya go...

First pass, not diggin' the placement of the square, and the base has too much of a pink tone.

Deciding to start over.

Ok, liking this coloration better. Not saying you can tell a difference, my iPhone has a scratch on the lens so pix will never be clear, but then again do any of the 3 of you care that much??? Noooooo.

Wanting to add 1 more thing to the painting, this didn't make it.

And we're done! Thank goodness because I still have to do my dad's painting. Don't worry, I wrote this post on Monday the 19th:-) 

No comments: