Sunday, August 28, 2011

Random Loves This Week

I've gotten behind on posting lack of motivation. I think the ATX heat has melted my brain. I was hoping I could organize my picture postings, but I'm still on the random side of things, this may be the story of my life. Here we go with more random pix!!!

Awesome bubble tiles.


I'm digging the color gray lately, sprinkled with hot pink = tons of fun!



Source: piccsy.com via Katie on Pinterest



I love when there are curves in floors or walls, places you don't expect to see curves.
Source: dezeen.com via Katie on Pinterest

Cool architecture designed by an American architect, Daniel Libeskind. This super cool building is part of the City University of Hong Kong.

Source: nndb.com via Katie on Pinterest

I love classic Hollywood!

No comments: