Friday, October 03, 2008

Another One

Another good quote for me...

"Every memorable act in the history of the world is a triumph of enthusiasm. Nothing great was ever achieved without it because it gives any challenge or any occupation, no matter how frightening or difficult, a new meaning. Without enthusiasm you are doomed to a life of mediocrity but with it you can accomplish miracles."

Og Mandino
1923-1996, Speaker and Author of The Greatest Salesman in the World

This one comes to me at the right time as I'm struggling with school this semester and don't have much enthusiasm towards it anymore. It's a ME problem I know I'm ready to be back in the real world. So, with this quote I'm adjusting my attitude and finding peace as I whip out my latest design. I'm way behind and need to work at lightening speed to get to where I need to be. Bring on the enthusiasm;-)

1 comment:

Julia said...

Yhat is a great little book. I don't know why but lately a quote by the New York Marathon winner Tegla Loroupe has pushed me:

"In a country where only men are encouraged, one must be one's own inspiration."

I guess it makes me more humble to hear of others struggles...and more determined to try harder myself. School will be done eventually!! Hang in there!!