Thursday, August 14, 2008

Nap Time

Who new nap time would be so necessary in adulthood? As a child it was the most dreaded moment of any and every given day. What I wouldn't give to have mandatory nap time every day now. Now here's the sad news my nap occurred today at 830am. You read that right. Most people are headed to work at that time but not me. I had been up since 4:30am and slogged my way through 12 humid miles and was whacked. 2 hours later I was a new person. Ahhh...

I foresee a nap tomorrow as well. These Olympics are keeping me up way past my bedtime. 2 more weeks to enjoy these naps then it's back to school...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm with you. i LOVE me a nap after a long run. i love me a nap after any run. heck, who am i kidding? i love me a nap ANYTIME. if i could get away with curling up under my desk for a quickie, i would.

Jane said...

naps are one of my favorite things!

md said...

I love a nap after a hard morning workout! you deserve it!

and yes, the oly's are keeping me up late! loving it!