Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Random Update

Running Update

So we're less than a week away from marathon training season. It's officially time to get back to real running. I have found that if I don't pay someone for my work-outs they just don't happen or they're just half-ass running weeks. This week is no different. I'm really hoping tomorrow I come to my senses. I'm blaming my need to study for this laziness. Woo!Hoo! it's finally time.

Dating

The attempt to online date has been a bit different to say the least. I swear these people just want some e-mail buddies to play on their crackberries with while in meetings. Way too much back-and-forth for me. I'm a very direct straight to the point kinda gal. Funny I stated just that in my profile. Maybe these people are really busy but wow, this is a little more time consuming for my liking. I know what you're thinking did you think it would be easy? No I didn't, but come on how difficult is it to decide if you want to meet a person for a cup of coffee. If they don't thrill you over the first 2 e-mails let it go. Now with all of that said...I have some plans with one of those boys that I think if anything will be a cool guy to know. Also, for the record this hasn't been a complete waste of time I've met some other potential boys through my friends. We shall see.

BTW- 2 1/2 weeks until vacation...I so need a break!

3 comments:

Mike said...

If the dates suck you can run from them, literally, and thus kill two birds with one stick.

Bring your Mizunos.

Note: I would never try to kill two birds at once, but if I did I think a stick might be more effective.

MW said...

which one of your friends introduced you to me?

Unknown said...

You really are hanging out w/ Panther too much!