Sunday, January 13, 2013

Update

Hmm, seems 2013 has started off with a bang, and I haven't had a chance to catch my breath. Clearly, blogging has gone by the wayside. Good thing I had quotes figured out, or it would have been radio silence. Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of posts to be written, it's the time to sit still long enough to write/post...
Here's what I HAVE been working on so far for the new year. Clean eating...finally! 
Source
I think it's safe to say my health and fitness has taken a nose dive over the past few years. This year I've decided to finally do something about it. Lucky for me Whole Foods sent out their yearly 28-day challenge in December about the same time I was trying to form my nutrition plan. So, I'm going to a plant based diet meaning no dairy, no processed. I'm not much of a meat eater so I can take or leave that food option. I started my new plan this past week and I'm still figuring things out. I've always spent Sundays cooking for the week, however, my new plan needs some tweaking in order to keep me from starving. I had some emergency runs to the grocery while at work and spent evenings cooking more food. I'm hopeful this next week is more successful.  
Also, I've started Pilates and am LOVING it!!!
That's it for me, how's your new year going?


No comments: