Friday, November 26, 2010

Entertaining

Something I've always wanted to do was entertain friends in my home. I find dinner parties to be so fun & intimate. Here's the challenge I don't cook very often. I will say I am slowly working to correct said challenge. I've been going through my binders of table settings...hoping to speed up my cooking skills. Tomorrow I'll be trying out a new turkey chili recipe. Who am I kidding, all recipes for me are a new, try-out kinda thing. Wish me luck! Here are some of the table settings I enjoy.



This is one of my favorite table settings.
I think the flowers make it.


A more simple setting that feels like you'd be
enjoying some robust red wine.



I love these green chairs with a touch
of blue on the table.

1 comment:

md said...

love the new blog look!!!
how did the turkey chili turn out? I recently made a batch in the crock pot, turned out yummy! hope yours did too.