Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Happiness Is...

I'll get to the happiness in just a sec.

About 2 weeks ago I had to face the fact my shuffle was indeed dead. I new it had been
on the brink of death, unfortunately, I wasn't ready for the truth. We made another few months together while spotty on it actually playing while running we made it. Then came the day I needed to recharge it, and my computer wasn't recognizing it. Being the mature person I'm not always capable of being, I thought maybe my USB connection wasn't working that well. Yeah, it's always mature to blame something else instead of facing the cold facts. Later on I needed to print something and that involves using the USB connection and you guessed it my page printed. Still in denial, when I was at my Sister's house in Dallas the other weekend I decided to use her computer to try and charge/revive the shuffle. Guess what, her computer didn't recognize it either. Apparently, I'm being forced to face the cold hearted truth. The shuffle is in fact dead. I know they cost like $50 and I could buy another one...not yet.

Today while in the restroom I had the best revolution, EVER!!! I have an old iPod with ALL of my music on it. Oh, yeah, this means the music I lost when I fried my hard drive still exists. Hell Yeah!!! That's happiness folks! Now, I have to figure out how the heck to sync it to my computer. It keeps telling me it's synced to another computer, but what I don't get is those are cd's I owned...come on iTunes, work with me.

No comments: