Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Back to the Jibberish

What's up with the mold in this town? Is it like the heat "you'll get used to it?" Man this stuff is kickin' my ass. About 2 weeks ago this mold stuff had me down for the count and now it's back. I was told it makes you weepy...I opted to believe this and not think that the leaky eyes had anything to do with my birthday & new shiny number. Thanks Dr. Jarvis it definitely made me feel better. So anyway this mold crap has knocked me down again. Instead of enjoying booze on the green I'm trying to be as still as possible so I don't disturb my aching head, neck & eyes. I think if my head pulsates anymore it just might pulsate off of my body. I wonder if this were to happen would I get another one in return and if so what would it look like? Allergy free is all I ask for...

6 comments:

Buzz said...

Sorry to hear you haven't felt good, but glad you finally posted something.

Tim

Unknown said...

yeah, I'm a little slow and will continue at my slow pace. Maybe you can inspire me;)

MW said...

woo hoo!!!!
a post! i was starting to get close to giving up on your lonely poem!

Unknown said...

It's a slow blog WC...slow. I need to get over my lack of grammar skills and just go for it.

Jane said...

Go for it, Katie! You have readers waiting ;-)

MW said...

Did you ever get your Comments figured out?