Thursday, February 17, 2011

Ahhh, The Dress

Oh, how I love a great dress. I mean 1 piece to pick, add shoes some accessories and out the door you go...not too mention it makes me feel so feminine. When you have the mouth of a trucker you need all the girly help you can get.

anthropology
 I am currently in love with the dress above...so much so, I won't got near the store...although, I have the perfect shoes to go with it...it comes in a more neutral color but I adore the bold color here, like notice me NOW!
bcbg

bcbg
 I absolutely adore long elegant dresses. They are comfortable and beautiful all at once...not an easy feat I might add.
anthropology
 Super fun and super girly.
lucky mag/ marc jacobs
 I entered the lucky mag contest to try and win the above dress...how fun would that be?
TIBI

prabal gurung, style.com
I find the drape of this dress fantastic. Not too mention the length. I feel the need to spin in circles while whipping the bottom around like a fan.

No comments: